Just Another Cute Ass...

Growing up on a rural farm brought a variety of experiences and critters across my path, including an old mule that my father sometimes worked with to plow our garden. Dad would also put a saddle on that old mule, and ride with my brother and I when we would go out on horseback. Those childhood memories are a part of what inspired my interest in the cute and sometimes humorous postcards of these animals - donkeys, mules, burros, and such. The postcards shared here are from a collection that I've gathered over the years from various sources...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Call Me Baby Doll...



Call Me Baby Doll vintage postcard. On back: No. 466.  Could be a horse or a donkey.  Cute either way!  Note written on back, postmarked from Kansas, March 22, 1911. Destination - LeRoy, Kansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment